SAN JOSE TRUST ADMINISTRATION
Contact Us Today!
Trust Administration Lawyer in San Jose | Santa Clara Attorney
A Living Trust makes the passing of an estate at death less expensive and time-consuming than any other method. However, there are still important issues to address when someone passes away – even when the successor is the surviving spouse.
Some of the critical, time-sensitive issues are:
- Notification of Beneficiaries and Heirs
- Asset Valuation, including:
- Establishing Tax Basis of Assets
- Obtaining Real Estate Appraisals
- Estate Valuation
- Making Tax Elections and filing an Estate Tax Return, if needed
- Preparation and recording of an Affidavit of Death to remove deceased from title to real estate property and financial accounts
Your Living Trust is an important part of your Estate Plan, and you need comprehensive, compassionate help with the administration process. Contact us at 408.379.9600 or send an online message to schedule your initial consultation.
Contact Law Offices of Linda J. Mackay
For any general inquiries, please fill in the following contact form:
Revocable Living Trusts
Estate Planning and Taxation Issues
Law Offices of Linda J. MacKay
The Law Offices of Linda J. MacKay serves the cities of San Jose, Santa Clara, Cupertino, Campbell, Los Gatos, Saratoga, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Stanford, Fremont, Morgan Hill, Gilroy, as well as as greater Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Bay Area.